Friday, May 25, 2012

relaxation is just a yard away

welcome one and all!  just after my last post I found that relaxation is in my backyard. check out this view.  I guess you really do not relaize what you have sometimes.  I am going to sit out here this evening t sunset with the fire pit and just "chilax" as my son puts it.  Tomorrow my husband and I will be packing up to go to Houston to see my middle son graduate from highschool.  Next week I will keep this picture in my head so when times are tense (ex husband) then I can picture this and take a deep breath.

3 comments:

  1. Looks awesome! I enjoy "chilaxing" in my yard also but it looks like we're a world away from each other. My husband loves the mountains and I've dragged him to sunny, and dry, San Diego. I tell him we have mountains and he reminds me that they are only hills. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a beautiful view. I love the mountains with snow on them. Even the three years living at the base of a mountain in El Paso, Texas the most peaceful time was when we had snow and it covered the mountain tops.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! What an amazing view! I can see how it would be easy to relax with that to look at! It looks so peaceful and tranquil. Good luck at your sons graduation. I know all too well how stressful ex's can be ;)

    ReplyDelete